This Week In Cigars
Well the past week or so. I have been away on business and didn’t have much time for anything let alone relaxing with a smoke. I should have a review up by Wednesday and should be back on track here. I will not be posting reviews while on the road anymore do to some changes in rules but will still be working on them. I will just be posting them when I get back. Here are some things to hold you over.
- The Velvet Cigar reviews the Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte (Cigar Beat’s review).
- Cigar Jack reviews the CAO Sopranos Boss. He also reviews the Rocky Patel website.
- HumiBlog has a Camacho SLR Maduro Rothschild.
- MonkeyDan smokes a Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserva and a Partagas Cifuentes Enero.
- Walt at The Stogie Review has a Gran Habano #5 Corojo.
- Amazon will be having a Black Friday sale and will be offering hourly deals from 6am to 6pm PST.
- Cigars Direct has the Hemingway Short Story for $139.99.
- CigarMonkey has a great deal on a sampler with an Ancient Warrior (4.5×50), CAO Crillo Pato (4 7/8×50), the New Cuvee Blanc by Cusano (5×50) and the Olde World Reserve by Rocky Patel (5.5 x 50). Also included is a 54-ring gauge cigar cutter and a free t-shirt
- And of course you can always find the sampler you want at a great price at Tinder Box.
- Tex still has the great deal on a Olor Del Cibao Cigar Sampler for $9.99. (My review on this line: Churchill Cuban Seed, Cibao Double Shade).
Cigar Tip: Fix a Split or Cracked Cigar
Around Cigar Beat: